Gallery

header ads

Paper Mario - Kapitel 4 | Episode 0: Merlons Traum

Angry Old Lady and Me


lady

As I get older... I've become more and more sensitive. And I have this reoccurring fear that I'm going to end up like the angry old cat lady who just stares and stares at people as they pass by and just when they think they've avoided contact with her, she yells, "My street!!! You're pounding on it!! Geeeet off!"

You confusedly obey her orders without having understood a thing. The street doesn't belong to her! Pounding?! I may walk briskly, but it's definitely softly. Hmph. What a crazy!! As crazy as she looks and seems if you stop to listen, she can be perfectly lucid. She doesn't like you and she doesn't want you on her street. She's come to dissect the world in such a way that she's become angry and beyond comprehension sensitive.

I'll find myself after a disappointment or a lot of times after a nyc subway ride during rush hour- disheveled, angry, and muttering under my breath... steps closer to the angry old cat lady...and that really frightens me partly because I don't like cats... and I don't want to just be angry old lady.

It's never angry old cat girl or angry old cat teenager and I imagine it's because girl or teenager is affected by years of life that slowly push her to her final career point, angry old cat lady. You take the years of painful experiences like your first heartbreak where you cry for hours, refuse to touch food, or in my case refuse to take a shower for weeks... and these become career building blocks to angry old cat lady- emotional, hungry, and unattractively dirty. Even though I eventually stopped crying, ate and took a shower, a wall went up from the experience. People eventually came by and after some time managed to break down my wall enough to get through to me only for disappointment to happen again. And it sucks because I've learned heartbreaks aren't just limited to love... they're unavoidable because they happen after being disappointed with the expectations of life. The sensitivity then builds up from experience and knowing what people are capable of... and the fear of my perfectly sound street being pounded on by another person.

Sensitivity has come in handy as a writer, but in life it only makes things unbearable for me... Before I become angry old cat lady who avoids and is avoidable... it's easier, it seems, to let strangers walk onto my street whatever imprints they may leave on it... and continue onto new streets without being stuck on the one I got used to and eventually thought I owned.


Paper Mario - Kapitel 4 | Episode 0: Merlons Traum








Teil 28: Mit Glück schaffen wir es auch die fusionierte Form von Tubba Blubba zu killen. Damit ist die Bedingung von Lady Buu erfüllt und wir bekommen von ihr den Stern...und nicht nur das...Lady Buu ist auf den Geschmack gekommen und begleitet uns bis zum Ende des Abenteuers! Bowser rastet total aus und plant schon einen Mord. Er wird wiedermal von Peach belauscht, doch diesmal merkt er es schneller und quetscht Informationen aus ihr heraus. Es wurde gefragt, was Mario am meisten hasst...doch sind das wirklich ein Pilz, Donnerzorn und eine Koopatrouille...?^^ Auf dem Weg zurück nach Koopa Town bekommen wir wiedermal von dem Yoshi-Fake auf die Fresse...oder vielmehr umgekehrt ;-) In Toad Town ist unterdessen einiges los...doch zuerst kümmern wir uns um Merlons Traum, gehen in den Untergrund, fighten uns durch und kehren kurz zur Wüste zurück.
lady Video Rating: 4 / 5



Orignal From: Paper Mario - Kapitel 4 | Episode 0: Merlons Traum

Post a Comment

0 Comments